We are a clan dedicated to the growth of each player, increasing the growth of the clan as a whole. We are more than a gaming clan or community. We are a family

HomeCalendarPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SoL/GAR Scrim Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athena

PostSubject: SoL/GAR Scrim Request   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Hey hey:

As promised, I would like to formally request a scrim match with GAR. Ideally, I would like this to take place this Saturday at 4 p.m. EST on our server. We will have more than 5 members available to scrim with you, so we can do any number of X v X members you choose. Our Alpha Team is composed of 5 members. You choose the map. Let me know!

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sentinelsoflight.darkbb.com
Chancellor Desra Windu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SoL/GAR Scrim Request   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Awesome Very Happy I'll back to ya on that later today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegreatrepublic.darkbb.com
Kira

PostSubject: Re: SoL/GAR Scrim Request   Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:57 pm

My views on this subject no way involve athena's views or the whole of the clan's view and they are my personal opinion of the Scrim Match.

In response to the Scrim. There was no official suddent death match and to be honest there was a lot fo confusion about how far we were going to play in the first place. There was no sudden death and i honestly think that this was mroe of a GC vs. Sol rather than a GAR vs. Sol because most of the emmbers were GC. I don't care if your hoping to merge with them the point is your not merged, it wasn't very fair you used GC to play against us. and your "honorary" member policy was just cheap. Hopefully you'll have enough players next time to fight on your OWN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMOC Dorito

PostSubject: Re: SoL/GAR Scrim Request   Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm sure 3 Vs. 5 would've worked out fine. ._. It's not a big deal, everything has been said and done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chancellor Desra Windu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SoL/GAR Scrim Request   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Kira wrote:
My views on this subject no way involve athena's views or the whole of the clan's view and they are my personal opinion of the Scrim Match.

In response to the Scrim. There was no official suddent death match and to be honest there was a lot fo confusion about how far we were going to play in the first place. There was no sudden death and i honestly think that this was mroe of a GC vs. Sol rather than a GAR vs. Sol because most of the emmbers were GC. I don't care if your hoping to merge with them the point is your not merged, it wasn't very fair you used GC to play against us. and your "honorary" member policy was just cheap. Hopefully you'll have enough players next time to fight on your OWN.

I am well aware of this. It was half and half to start out with, due to all the craziness I had to go lol real life stuff, I know it was called a void as well so the SD was not official nor did it count, I just mentioned it. This scrim was just for fun anyway, in no way was GAR bragging or anything like that but congratulated everyone involved so its really no big deal at all. But next time we should have more members but I had said at the start we had people fill in for those we lacked. So I did state that before we begun the match. If I had known you didn't want that we'd just have made it 3v3. Sorry if you didn't get that message at the beginning Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegreatrepublic.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL/GAR Scrim Request   

Back to top Go down

SoL/GAR Scrim Request
Page 1 of 1