The Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan dedicated to the growth of each player, increasing the growth of the clan as a whole. We are more than a gaming clan or community. We are a family

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RGA is now GAR (Like It Should've Been)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chancellor Desra Windu
Admin
Chancellor Desra Windu

RGA is now GAR (Like It Should've Been) Empty
PostSubject: RGA is now GAR (Like It Should've Been)   RGA is now GAR (Like It Should've Been) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:00 pm

The Republic Grand Army was a great clan, a lot of potential, unforunate events had happened causing it to go dormant. However, I am reviving it. I am going to take my time doing that, creating ranks, positions, etc. An improved voting system and such. Our way prevented a lot of stuff from destroying the clan however it was my fault for not kicking out certain people. To those who thought I wouldn't bring this back, I am sorry for taking so long. I am not sure how many people are interested in helping me recreate this "Republic" but I am going to do it regardless. I'd appreciate any help one could give. Keep posted if interested!

~Desra Windu~
Back to top Go down
https://thegreatrepublic.darkbb.com

RGA is now GAR (Like It Should've Been)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galactic Republic :: Grand Army of the Republic :: GAR Announcements-
Jump to: