The Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan dedicated to the growth of each player, increasing the growth of the clan as a whole. We are more than a gaming clan or community. We are a family

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

»]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anisky

»]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter Empty
PostSubject: »]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter   »]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Due to the a poll held by my clan(Green Clones) we are going to have to deny your request to merge. The majority of our members do not wish to merge. Although I know this action will most likely lose Daniel Past (which he already seemed ready to leave for you guys anyways) we would suffer more of a blow if we DID merge. We hope you luck and wish to be allies in the near future.
Back to top Go down
SMOC Dorito

SMOC Dorito

PostSubject: Re: »]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter   »]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Very well. I know it would be a hard choice to just let go of everything to come into a new clan, a leap of faith if you will. Hope we can indeed be allies, though. santa
Back to top Go down
FC-ROFL

PostSubject: Now   »]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 pm

We should merge ftw now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: »]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter   »]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

»]×GC×[« - GAR: Merging Matter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galactic Republic :: Grand Army of the Republic :: Alliance-
Jump to: