The Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan dedicated to the growth of each player, increasing the growth of the clan as a whole. We are more than a gaming clan or community. We are a family

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E-BoL's App! (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E-BoL

E-BoL's App! (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: E-BoL's App! (ACCEPTED)   E-BoL's App! (ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:47 pm

ScreenName: E-BoL Twisted Evil

Xfire Username: xtonyjaax

How Long You Played MB2: since b16

Former clans: i was a council/admin in the clan "Chosen". and i was in TF but left to much homo's in it.

Who Recruited you: Dorito:P

Favorite classes:Jedi/sith mostly but i'm also good at hero/bh and obviously ets along with Mando.

What skills do you have to contribute to the Republic/GAR?: (e.g. web design, forum moderation, leading groups, tactical, etc) Well im a good player and i know what to do when it comes to team tactics.
Back to top Go down
SMOC Dorito

SMOC Dorito

E-BoL's App! (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-BoL's App! (ACCEPTED)   E-BoL's App! (ACCEPTED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:50 pm

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Glad you decided to join. Accepted at the rank of T (Trial). Your tags are:

)«GAR»(×E-BoL×)T(

alt codes:
« = 174
» = 175
× = 0215
Back to top Go down

E-BoL's App! (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1