The Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan dedicated to the growth of each player, increasing the growth of the clan as a whole. We are more than a gaming clan or community. We are a family

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Recruitment Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LC Chaos

LC Chaos

Clan Recruitment Video Empty
PostSubject: Clan Recruitment Video   Clan Recruitment Video Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:36 am

After seeing that the clan gets very few new members every week or so, a clan recruitment video would be the best way to bring in more players interest in joining and increase our fame through the interwebs.

We will need atleast 6 - 8 Players (They don't all have to be in the clan) to make a decent one. I will be recording it while in spectate and modify it if we make any mistakes ingame. When it is complete i will upload it to youtube and post the link on the forum.

If you are interested in helping out in the video, Just post here saying you do or ask me on Xfire. Also, If we are short on people, asking non-clan-members will NOT be prohibited since we will need all the help with can get.

Look Forward To It And Good Luck.
~Chaos

Note - We will be using Clone Trooper, Arc Trooper, Jedi Classes Vs. Soldier (Battle Droid Skins), SBD, Droideka Classes during the video.

Last edited by LC Chaos on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosXUnleashed?feature=mhw4
SMOC Dorito

SMOC Dorito

PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitment Video   Clan Recruitment Video Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:43 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
LC Chaos

LC Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitment Video   Clan Recruitment Video Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:34 am

People Interested / Involved

Ace (Camera Man)
Desra Windu
Kael Windu
Jango Fett
Captain Melon
StarZ
Desolus

If you know anyone who might be interested in helping out, forward his name to us and we'll add him on the list.

~Chaos
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosXUnleashed?feature=mhw4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitment Video   Clan Recruitment Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Recruitment Video
Page 1 of 1