The Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan dedicated to the growth of each player, increasing the growth of the clan as a whole. We are more than a gaming clan or community. We are a family

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salutations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Hello, some of you may kno me, but if not, I am Nemesis from GC (Green Clones), and i'd just like to get to know you guys a little better, i've introduced myself, now please introduce yourselves so i may get to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Chancellor Desra Windu
Admin
Chancellor Desra Windu

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Hello, some of you may kno me, but if not, I am Nemesis from GC (Green Clones), and i'd just like to get to know you guys a little better, i've introduced myself, now please introduce yourselves so i may get to know you better.
''

Hey Nemesis,

I think I met you before, sorry I can't keep up with everyone in Movie Battles II lol, but you probably already know me as Desra Windu. Thanks for visiting our forums. Still trying to get things organized and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://thegreatrepublic.darkbb.com
Nemesis

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:33 pm

It's fine lol, i can't remember everyone either, but i try my best.
Anyway, i've heard good things, my xfire is extinct6 if you just want to chat or are looking for someone to play MBII with.
Back to top Go down
Chancellor Desra Windu
Admin
Chancellor Desra Windu

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Well we are usually on, at the moment its just Dorito, Kael Windu, Daniel Past and myself so far but we usually play all the time. I am actually about to play right now, if you want you can add my xfire, elvengunner89.
Back to top Go down
https://thegreatrepublic.darkbb.com
DanielPast

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Chancellor Desra Windu wrote:
Well we are usually on, at the moment its just Dorito, Kael Windu, Daniel Past and myself so far but we usually play all the time. I am actually about to play right now, if you want you can add my xfire, elvengunner89.

correction I am not apart of the MB2 division of GAR but am the leader of GNR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galactic Republic :: The Commune :: Off Topic-
Jump to: